Friday, November 02, 2007

WATCH CHOWDER!!!!


Tonight is the premiere of a new cartoon on Cartoon Network called CHOWDER. It was created by the ultra talented Carl Greenblatt. My wife Megan, has been working on the show and I"ve had a chance to see a couple of the episodes. Luckily, it's a really great show and I didn't have to lie to Carl and tell him how great it was just 'cause he's my wife's boss.

There's been a lot of criticism leveled at Cartoon Network lately for some of their programming decisions; and while I agree with a lot of it, they got this one right. So, tune in at 7:30pm tonight (and every Friday night) if you want to truly see a great new original, funny and beautiful cartoon!

Good luck Carl!

4 Comments:

Blogger Augie Pagan said...

Shannon, sorry for commenting about the last post here, but seeing how I grew up in Gilroy (the garlic capitol of the WORLD), and just now heard of the short that you worked on, I'm totally curious as to what it's about. Is there anywhere online to view it? Or maybe a synopsis to read?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Josh 'Hat' Lieberman said...

Hey man.
I just posted some character designs I did for a project that's gonna be pitched to adult swim. They are still concept and subject to change, so I would love to get some feedback from you if you had a moment.
Thanks.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

That's not what you told me 2 months ago after you downed that whole bottle of Goldschläger in the alley behind CN.

I think someone got a really good wedding gift from Carl. Congrats, btw!

11:37 AM  
Blogger ediacara said...

Congratulations from Barcelona!
We love your work...so inspiring!
Good luck for the new serie.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home